Friday, March 8, 2013

Glade Expressions® products


Everyone is always on the lookout for knew ways to keep their home smelling inviting and wonderful. 
Recently I got a chance to try a new product VIA BzzAgent.com, I have been a BzzAgent for awhile now and had the opportunity to check out some great products.

 But i Must say I am very pleased with the Glade Expressions® products . 
I Got to try the Oil Diffuser and The fragrance mist.
 The best part is my home is still smelling like a tropical oasis! and it's been 2 weeks since i put out my Oil diffuser!

There are many fragrances to choose from, and you can switch them up with refills!

Overall i am very satisfied with this product and recommend it to anyone who loves a great smelling Home! 

I have tried many other brands of air freshener products, and usually i am disappointed with how quickly they fade away.
So, bottom line if you are like me,want something that lasts and smells great with many different choices of fragrances,
 Then try the Glade Expressions®  Collections!


No comments:

Post a Comment