Friday, March 8, 2013

Freebies online

Who doesn't love freebies? I know i do! 

I have spent a lot of time online searching for legit sites that offer rewards and freebies.
Let me tell you there aren't many out there.
Luckily I did find a few, But before i started shouting it to the world!! I wanted to make sure they were the real deal.
So i spent long hours, trying different sites, following their procedures, and Kapow! they work!
below you well find a list of real sites, that give you free stuff for real! stuff, Money, yep you got it! i tried them all and do testify they work, no scams.

I well continue searching for more, trying them first and making sure they are real, Then i well share those too!

Please read the following description of each website then click on the link to take you to the website!

Crowdtap= you basicly just answer polls, and get points, and get invited to sample and review products. The points you earn, you can redeem for amazon gift cards. And points do add up quickly, it doesn't take long to get enough points for a Amazon gift card  Click here >>  http://bit.ly/UEpSfB

SwagBucks= Swagbucks is a website i have been a part of for awhile now, I have redeemed over $155 in Amazon gift cards. Its is real and legit. you just search the web, do surveys, activities and earn "swagbucks" that you can turn in for $$Gift Cards$
and other merchandise. 
Click here for swagbucks >>> http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kooli20

BzzAgent= Have I told you about BzzAgent yet? I’m a member, and I thought you might like to be one, too (it’s free to join). I get to try cool products, for free, and even get coupons and special offers to share with friends. Then I make my voice heard by sharing my honest opinions about the great stuff I try with others, including some of the largest companies in the world. It’s great, you should come join me! 
Click here to Join BzzAgent >> https://www.bzzagent.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment