Monday, August 19, 2013

Review: Nokia Lumia 928/ My Verizon Nokia lumia 928 party: Crowdtap

My Review of the Nokia Lumia 928


The Nokia Lumia 928 smartphone, which released exclusively on Verizon Wireless is a Phone to be reckoned with. I was a loyal Android User Until I got the Nokia Lumia 928 from Verizon Wireless, Thanks to an amazing opportunity I got a  chance to experience something Bigger and Greater than Android and IOS. Windows phones are just rising and ready to challenge and defeat the competition.


The Nokia Lumia 928 is very sleek and stylish with an amazing screen and amazing sound, The camera on the Nokia Lumia 928 is unlike any other camera, no cell phone i ever tested snapped brilliant pictures like the Ones I have been taking on My nokia Lumia 928.
It's like i have become a photographer every picture so Vivid in color, No blurriness just awesome crisp colors in great quality. It beats the camera on both The Iphone5 and The Galaxy s4.


When I heard the Nokia Lumia 928 was a Windows Phone, I was kinda worried about the app market and available apps and games. But I am not disappointed, The windows store is packed with many fine apps, from twitter to facebook, and lots of other apps that people use each and everyday. Games? well it's very cool because you can get many games through the Xbox live games, sign in with your Xbox Live account, create and style your very own avatar and play many of the games online with the rest of the xbox live community.
I very Much enjoyed playing " Wordament"  for me it surpasses words with friends & Scrabble with friends.



The Nokia Lumia comes with built in wireless charging capabilities, I got a chance to try it out with the JBL powerup wireless charging speaker. It was very easy to connect to the speaker through bluetooth to play and listen to my Music, The sound was very crisp and clear it sounded like a concert in my living room. Even when not playing music just place your phone on top of the speaker and walk away, it charges just like that!





See below for full specs on the Nokia Lumia 928 :

Display: 4.5-inch WXGA HD OLED
Resolution: 1280 x 768, Aspect Ratio 15:9, Pixel Density 334 ppi; ClearBlack display, Sunlight Readability Enhancement (SRE), High Brightness Mode (HBM); Luminance 300 nits (nominal max), 500 nits (High Brightness Mode); Color depth 24 bit, 16M colors, refresh rate 60Hz
Super-sensitive capacitive touch: enables interacting with the display with gloves and long fingernails; display active area: 58.37 mm x 97.28 mm; 2.5D Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2
Battery: Integrated 2000mAh battery, Li-po, BV 4-NW
Processor: 1.5GHz dual core, Qualcomm MSM8960+WTR
Main camera: PureView 8.7MP Auto Focus with Carl Zeiss Tessar f/2.0, 26mm True 16:9 optics, 1.4 sensor; Optical Image stabilization; Xenon Flash for Still Images, 1.4 sensor; Optical Image stabilization; Xenon Flash for Still Images; LED for Video; HD 1080p Video Capture @ 30 fps
Front-facing camera: 720p HD video and 1.2MP still images
Memory: 1 GB RAM; 32GB internal memory (formatted capacity is less); 7GB free in SkyDrive with additional storage via subscription

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Verizon was celebrating with the launch of the new Nokia Lumia 928 and had applications open for a chance to host a Party of your own! at Crowdtap.
I applied to host, and was very excited and surprised i Got chosen as a host.
Most of all I was so happy and overjoyed to be getting an awesome Phone Like the Nokia Lumia 928!
that wasn't all my party pack contained many other goodies to share with my guest.
Verizon has many opportunities for Crowd Tappers, if you'd like to sign up and be a part a Verizon VIP here's the link: http://crowdtap.com/verizon#verizon
Here is a list of what i got in My party kit, I am so grateful to be chosen to host and show how awesome The Nokia Lumia 928 with windows 8 is.


Party Kit

Items:
Party Handbook
Active Nokia Lumia 928
$50 AmEx Gift Card
JBL PowerUp Wireless Charging Speaker
Ten Nokia-branded swag bags


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment