Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Woolite, makes clothes last longer

Woolite 

Recently  I got the chance to sample & share Woolite®.
It was part of a Crowdtap Sample & Share.


I had Bought a new cotton Dress for the summer, and had gotten a stain on it. I was skeptical about the stain coming out, and the dress was a lavender color which couldn't be bleached.
Luckily I had just gotten my samples from Woolite® and tried using it.

I must say My dress came out looking so bright and colorful you wouldn't even think it was washed! but best of all the stain was gone!!...

So my Husband had gotten a new black shirt & it was dirty, but he wouldn't let me wash it, because he didn't want it to fade, until i had the Woolite® sample. I washed it with woolite and it came out darker and just like new!

I love Woolite® that is my new detergent of choice! 
Thanks to Crowdtap & Woolite® #Gotitfree to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment